When we "meet" our clients, we don't mean just picking them up at the airport. Our goal is to
address all their needs and requirements by offering a comprehensive, customized portfolio of
Knowing where you're going.
All expats are familiar with that feeling of apprehension: What lies ahead? Where will I find things? What will it feel like living there? We put your mind at rest with a carefully planned orientation tour. By showing you the different neighborhoods, you can find out about infrastructure and amenities and get a feel for your new home first-hand. We answer questions and help you make an informed decision. Even accompanying partners still daunted by the prospect of living abroad will soon be reassured.
What we offer:
How to navigate German bureaucracy
German bureaucracy can be challenging even for German nationals. Which authority needs which documents, and by when? How do tax offices, registration offices and road traffic offices work together? Expats face the additional task of having to find out about residence permits, work permits, or getting documents legalized.
We provide an orientation service and give you practical advice on dealing with the authorities. Leaving you to focus on the things that are really important.
Our services include:
How we turn four walls into somewhere you can call home
Long-distance home search is not only an organizational challenge, it can also mean overcoming cultural differences and handling formal hurdles.
From the very beginning, we do our best to find the kind of home that meets your individual lifestyle needs, whether you're looking for a one-room studio, an apartment or an entire house. After narrowing down suitable options, we accompany you to property viewings. Once you have made your choice, we are happy to negotiate lease terms for you and check and translate your lease.
After you have signed the lease, we help you set up a rent deposit account and register you with utility providers (electricity, gas, water, radio/TV, telephone, internet). If required, we can also help you furnish your new home, coordinate the move and compile a personal "instruction manual" with all the information you need about your new home. We can even arrange for your fridge to be fully stocked when you arrive.
How we support you:
Childcare, schools, career: From day one only the very best for you and your family
In many cases, moving to another country is not something an individual decides on his own, it also involves partners and/or children, who are either actively involved in the decision-making process or at least play a key role. Their well-being is always paramount: How can a partner's career develop? Will children receive an adequate education? And, of course, there are also personal matters, such as medical needs and budget, to consider.
We offer consistent, discrete support to all members of the family, enabling them to settle into their new home quickly and smoothly. And naturally, this also applies to the family pet.
As a family, you benefit from the following services:
You don’t want to take any risks
Filling in forms, searching for schools, re-registering a driver’s license, house-hunting, organizing the actual move – bringing an international recruit to Germany is a costly and time-consuming business.
With a relocation package, you ensure:
- there are no entry delays – for example, as a result of incomplete paperwork.
- your employee gets appointments with the immigration and registration offices quickly so that you can obtain a tax number for payroll purposes.
- your employee knows non-European driver’s licenses have to be re-registered within six months.
- your employee is familiar with the German housing market and can assert themselves against competitors even without a German Schufa credit rating.
- your employee only signs a rental agreement if they understand the content and can correctly assess its terms and conditions.
- your employee is comfortable in their home and place of work in order to avoid any financial or personnel consequences for your company.
Your employee’s family is also a matter of great importance to us. We do our best to create a new social environment in which every member of the family feels comfortable and at home.
How do you need help?
VENTURING OUT INTO THE BIG WIDE WORLD. OUR SERVICES FOR OUTBOUND CLIENTS.
- Visa, work and residence permit application
- International driver's license application
- Help obtaining veterinary certificates for pets
- Removal coordination
- Help terminating lease and other service contracts
- Preparation of handover document and security deposit retrieval, inspection of final invoices
- Furniture storage
- Deregistration from the authorities
- Deregistration of car
- Deregistration from school and pre-school
- Setting up of mail forwarding service
- Ensure all contracts have been terminated and everything else has been dealt with the help of checklists
SUCCESS FROM THE BEGINNING: OUR COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF SERVICES ESPECIALLY FOR INVESTORS.
- Help organizing visas, work and residence permits
- Recommendation of specialist lawyers, tax advisors and management consultants
- Help identifying and applying for public funding
- Search for suitable office space and removal management
- Office equipment
- Recruitment assistance
- Office services including translations
- Business club recommendations
Identifying individual requirements, understanding complex backgrounds, finding the right moment for the right action – this is only possible thanks to many years of first-hand experience.
A personal touch, open-mindedness and a genuine appreciation of different cultures – this is how we approach the wishes of our clients and act effectively in their best interest.
Reliability inspires trust: Creativity and flexibility promote quick solutions that benefit our clients.
We reply promptly, respond in a result-oriented way, and we perform reliably, competently and personally. Relax and let us get on with the rest.
Would you like to enter or return your
Employees ensure that everything is done quickly and
Runs smoothly and your specialists are employed immediately
Feel at home?
Then write to us for a non-binding initial consultation!
Please note that we do not offer legal services within the meaning of Section 2 of the Act on Out-of-Court Legal Services (Rechtsdienstleistungsgesetz, RDG).